How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Gi Joe


I walked down the stairs of Piata Romana and suddenly it struck me. My body was moving, my legs were placing my feet in front of one another. Besides having emotions that control my everyday life I was still just a human, a physical being.

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with feelings and emotions and wonder where my core, my being went. Lost, and so hard to find again.

There are so many legs here, so many bodies standing and waiting. Waiting for what? Is it the metro? Is it something or someone? And when do we know when we got it? Do we still want it when it's finally there, or is it just the longing we like?


Are we supposed to have all these questions or is it just me? I think that most of the time I am confused about what I really want and should be focused on because I get absorbed and distracted by other plans. Plans that are not mine…. Or am I the only one that doesn’t get it, am I actually too scared to surrender to my true emotions, and am I trying to hide behind others? Wonder if I'll discover soon, this maze of concrete might help.

Push the bar and get out of the metro station, into whatever comes next.

Like it here.

No comments: