How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Sunday 13 April 2008

!""$$%%^^&**(()___+++^

I’m really sorry for the crap Skype connection. Just tried to talk to my dad but it kept on cutting out. Everybody that tries to call me ends up quite frustrated so will send an angry email to the board of directors.

It’s not always bad you should know, sometimes you get lucky!

Ok, what have I been up to? First of all, I thought I new what a good night out meant…. NOT! Being used to get kicked out Chapter at 12 ish is history. Most of the places here only close here when there is nobody left. Just been here for a week and danced in an old factory, been club hopping and discovered plenty of funky bars. Be prepared when you come over! Will devote another post to where I’ve been so far but want to move on to some equally exciting.

I’ve been to my interview at Mach-Mit Museum last Thursday and it went really well. The museum is just amazing, a bit like Techniquest but more low-budget. At the moment one of the things they have is this special Easter corner with 3 special cases; one with eggs under a big heat lamp, another with eggs that are hatching -just imagine the little ones pricking holes in their eggshells and stumbling around- and the last one is with the chicks that properly rested, dried up and ready to step into the big scary world…. Thinking of it now, I don't know were they are going after this. Damn! There goes my bubble of fluffy happiness.

But the news is that I will be working there from the 29th of April! Will be running themed workshops and some of them are about the environment and energy saving technologies. They were very interested in my experience in Techniquest and would like me to get involved in assisting in developing some workshops, it’s just perfect!

www.machmitmuseum.de

Will still go two more weeks to German class, which is very nice. My German is improving very fast and I’m trying to speak it as much as possible. We have been to Wannsee today for lunch and a lovely sunny boat trip with some housemates that speak incredibly well German. They basically just refuse to speak there own language -Italian, French and good old English- Thanks guys, it was ace!

Have a test tomorrow and my grammar book is calling me…Judith, Judith….who bist du?

Lots of love, en knuffel voor Karlijn.
Judi

No comments: