How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Saturday 5 April 2008

day 2

Haven’t got the slightest idea if I can keep up with a daily but so far Berlin hasn’t been boring at all. Yesterday went into town after getting to the Iranische Strase 6, the place I will be staying for the coming 3 months or so, and said to myself like I always do every evening: No drinks, early night, fresh start, behave and most important don’t insult any Germans.

So… ended up at a house party in a massif house in Prinzlauerberg, got drunk and am getting kicked out of Germany tomorrow morning.

Today spend most of my day at the police station but on the way back hopped on bus nr. 100, got to see the bloody wall and lit a candle in the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Gedächtniskirche.

No comments: