How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Thursday 6 November 2008

Florence Foster Jenkins

Bjork is taking me into the night . Left Szeged at 16:00 and will be getting to Debrecen at 20:30. Bus is not that shaky, at least I can read and write a bit. Daniel Johnston took me from Pecs to Szeged but not have enough Bjork to last the journey. Need to find something else soon otherwise I will get lost. Scrolling down I stumbled upon Florence Foster Jenkins, ace lady. So it will be. Pitch black outside now. If I was on the train right now I would have written more, think the bus has a strange influence on me. Mix of thinks; no toilet, not seeing anything when I try to look outside, and the a big Hungarian man that -actually needs two places for himself- sitting next to me. Throughout the last couple of weeks I have been filming. No vegetable mess and soup covered cupboard, but my own feet. No real touristy things, just my own feet and the places that they've been.

No comments: