How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Friday 13 January 2012

black salsify



A little dip into the past of how..... Löwengarten got into my HEART.

Last November Tau, Roland, Sandra and myself spend 4 days at Löwengarten.

This photo was taken by Hinnerk back then, a lovely Neuköln-er that also joined the fun and shows my very first harvesting experience :) Sandra is holding a beauty of a Schwarzwurzel in her hand- they are called black salsify in English.

back into the now.....

Yesterday we where in Berlin for the delivery of the vegetables and a CSA meeting in the evening - in cosy Ida Nowhere. Hinnerk also happened to be there and told me he developed his images, today he send them to me. Great! Thank you so much.

I'm cheerful and happy, hope you are too.

No comments: