How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Sunday 8 January 2012

Bridges and Schiller

Thomas -as good old friend from Simon- came to visit us today. We had long and interesting discussions and walked a fair bit through the woods.

When passing one particular slippery hand-made bridge the wood where my foot landed was rotten and my whole leg peeked through :) oodie almost in the water! Luckily there where two men to help me out of this situation :D

When we got back to the house we made lovely lunch together with Sebastian and Robert, they returned from vacation yesterday and are both studying Biodynamic agriculture with Löwengarten as practical placement. A big group and a big pot of soup. It was a short visit though, tomorrow they will leave again for a study week. Lets see if I'm still there when they get back....

After lunch Thomas read from Schiller and we fell a sleep.

No comments: