How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else. R. Buckminster Fuller

Thursday 5 January 2012

Parsnip harvesting and little people


Yesterday we systematically harvested Parsnips - guess who came up with the most productive way :) Simons son Eaneas helped us and build a boat out of crates. At the end of the day commented to me "Du Du siehst aber aber smutsich aus!" ...time to take a shower and wash my clothes ;) I like to sit in the dirt, can't help it :)

...in the name of 'No-Plan-January' I only packed a small backpack with some warm socks, a spare T-shirt and my thermos underwear (which is more then enough if you have a washing machine). Simon also has plenty of clothes people left behind and Pavlik gave me a crash course how to start a cosy fire so I wont be cold.



We had another beautiful sunny day and lots of fun. Wonder how long I will stay for, Simon offered me a place till the end of January. Lets see :) Saturday a big bunch of people form Weltraum will come over for a day of fun, YAY! Seven fit in their car and they will try to fill her up.
http://transitiontown-friedrichshain-kreuzberg.de/so36/weltraum

I really feel thankful to be here!

Today I will go for a bikeride, the men are all off to Berlin and I would like to explore the surroundings.


2 comments:

TAU said...

Thank you for sharing stories from the countryside! I guess I should do the same. You are full of joy and fill me with inspiration!
Many hugs
Tau

Judith said...

Thank you dear Tau <3 Let me know where I can read your stories :) Hope your having a wonderful time in Barcelona and big hugs xx